2007-10-14

Friendly Competition

It's been a little over a year since I started working at the new company.

I'm feeling more comfortable with my coworkers. Mr. Kratzer and I figured it was time for some friendly competition.



Bring it on Highspire First Church of God. Bring it on.

In related news, one of my religious coworkers tried argue that because atheists are morally bankrupt, it would OK steal candy from our box. Yawn.

Just two days after the competition began, our opponent resigned and removed their candy box.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the "morally bankrupt" argument. That must have been enlightening.

    Not at all ironic that the Christian immediately tries to rationalize stealing, while pointing the "morally bankrupt" finger outward. I'm pretty sure that's what Jesus would do.

    "Hey Jesus, want to go save some sinners?"

    "Hold up, man, I've got to chow down these peanut butter cups."

    "But Jesus, those aren't yours...are you stealing?"

    "It's all good, the candy belongs to atheists. Those morally bankrupt bastards are gonna rot in hell for eternity anyway. You think they left any milk in the fridge? I need something to wash down all this chocolate."

    ReplyDelete